Connecting You to What's Next in Data
CDAO Melbourne is a unique event experience connecting Data Analytics executives like you to the people, technology and ideas that can accelerate your own transformation journey. Through our immersive and interactive format you will discover how other organisations are tackling the high-priority challenges facing data executives today including Governance, Privacy, Culture, Talent and the effective application of AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics.
The Data-Driven C-Suite
Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
Data governance, preparing for GDPR, quality, privacy and ethics.
Data Science & Intelligence
Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
Bold Leadership & Culture
Effectively embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making.
Future Data Talent
Understanding innovative approaches to data staff training, increasing expertise and building effective teams.
Why invest your time?
What are the deliverables of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer? How can having a place in the c-suite enhance the company's performance? How can you drive your data analytics projects forward more effectively? Hear from the region's leading data and analytics professionals as they share their insights on the role in September.
Data governance & privacy focus day
Tackling the data governance questions of our time. Join leading professionals to gain a better understanding of what can, and needs to be done to protect your data assets. Will your DG framework hold up against the tech of tomorrow? How should you respond to the Productivity Commission’s Data Availability & Use report?
Roll up your sleeves and get interactive with smaller groups of your peers. Our discussion groups are designed to get the conversations going. This highly valuable format ensures you get to address your own challenges with our expert facilitators and not just listen to others. Bring your questions and share your insight.
What's new and improved for 2018?
- Largest ever speaker panel featuring 70+ leading minds in data and analytics
- Start-up pitch session featuring the latest tech ideas an innovations
- VIP Think tank closed door conversations
- Even more interactive networking including speed networking; champagne round tables; live poll analysis; discussion groups; private lunches and more
- ‘Off the record’ sessions with our top international speakers.
- Live onstage debate from two opposing sides on the impact of automation
- Fireside chats with expert speakers moderated by a high profile tech journalist
- Meet the speaker informal roundtables
- CDAO Casino Night – place your bets and play to win!
- Data Governance & Privacy focus day back by popular demand
Check out insights from last year's event
Attendees from last year's event share their take-aways as well as their thoughts on where data analytics is heading in the future. We're thrilled to be hosting another inspiring group of data leaders again this september and really hope you're going yo join us.
Are you ready to join the movement? Register your place now!